Reserved Wines of Hungary
The 22 wine regions of Hungary surely supply the country with masterpieces of wines. With the help of an experienced sommelier you can experiment seven carefully selected wines that are qualified among the best ones in the country. Your clever host, knows his stuff where both wine and cheese are concerned and will make your evening a fun and informative one: you will be introduced to the wine preparation methods, the main wine regions of Hungary, trends and traditions of wine drinking. We would like you to leave with the acknowledgement, that some excellent Hungarian wines truly deserve their place among the prime wines of the world.
This wine tasting will be held in a centrally located restaurant of Budapest.
“Reserved Wines of Hungary” is perfect for those groups or individuals, who want to experience the exclusive Hungarian wine delicacies, followed by introduction and history of the Hungarian wine.
- Special Hungarian cheese platter and cold cuts can be requested: 8 EUR/person.
Reserved Wines of Hungary – wine tasting
- 2-hours wine tasting with an experienced sommelier
- Tasting of 6 “Grand Cru” wines, mineral water and pogácsa
- The drinking age limit in Hungary is 18 years, younger individuals are not allowed to participate
- Minimum number of people is: 2.
- 68 EUR/person, Special Hungarian cheese platter is additional 8 EUR/person
- Date and time of the tasting shall be discussed, and up to your request.