Coffee Houses Budapest tour
CHILDREN5 – 13 YEARS €35
CHILDRENUNDER 5 YEARS Free
Food & drinks included!
On our 2-hours walking tour you will experience a part of Hungarian history. During this tour we would like to introduce you to the old time café culture of Budapest. We will also visit a new coffee shop, that is popular among the locals. Find out why coffee houses were, and still are, important meeting points in the everyday life of the writers and artists, who formed our culture. See the future venues of coffee culture of this vibrant and exciting city. Taste delicious cakes, and hear the old inventions of Hungarian culinary legends, that conquered the world.
On this tour:
- You will taste some delicious cakes and a unique Hungarian spirit/wine, in two historical and one new trendy café
- You will experience Budapest from a new angle
- You will take a sip of pálinka or wine, just like Hungarians do
- You will try some great Hungarian cheeses in a historical café
- You will taste delicious cakes in the best confectionary of Budapest
- You will be introduced to the milestones of Hungarian culinary
- You will try great coffees and hot chocolate made by one of the best chocolate manufacture in Hungary
- You will have all alcoholic, non-alcoholic drinks, cakes, suggestions on hot spots, all included in the price
- You will interact with our local personal guide, who is always happy to share his/her passion for food over some delicious entreés and cakes
- Centrál café
- Szamos cukrászda
COFFEE HOUSES BUDAPEST
- 2 hours walking tour passing by several great foodie spots
- All tastings are in covered places, comfortably seated
- Every day at 4.30 pm
- Group of 2 – 8 people
- 45 EUR/person (35 EUR/person, for children 5-13 years, under 5 years FREE)
On request, we are happy to adjust the time of the tour to your needs.
What our guests say
Lyne & Warren, Canada
Nora made us discover all kinds of traditions linked to food and drink in Hungary as well as new traditions. A wonderful experience.
The four hours passed in a flash and at the end you want to always learn more. I highly recommend this tour !!!
Helen & Stewart, UK
If you don't do anything else while you are in Budapest - DO THIS - you will not be disappointed.
Jolene, South Africa
Thanks for the superb time and great quality of service!!!
Thank you for an informative, interesting and very enjoyable day spent eating & drinking our way around your city.